Site announcements

Implementation process TM vs. PM

Implementation process TM vs. PM

by Admin Ana Dajovska -
Number of replies: 0

In project management, the project charter formally authorises the existence of a project and provides the project manager with the authority to apply organisational resources to project activities. (PMBOK6)

On the other hand, the tactical management application process is more through research. This function is based on the management's decision to apply this it in the company work.  This conclusion comes from my reading process of the book "Tactical Management in Complexity". All of the tools and methods given in this book are of extraordinary help of the company, and companies are able to combine them and apply them. 

Having in mind the process of application, I would like to express my opinion that the project management will always be related to time and resources, bond to completing formally acknowledged projects. Tactical management, it seems, is a long term activity, a continuous process that supports the overall work of the company, including the culture, teamwork, information flow etc. 

implementation