Bottom up suggestions from the panel:
- Countries not having winners not interested much in the Matchathon - propose to map the projects in terms of whether their results impact more countries (to boost engagement as intended beneficiaries)
- Can we try to expose the projects' concept to the public for perceived user experience input?
- How to sustain these networks and mechanisms beyond the matchathon, and for the benefit of many more?
- Dashboard for research topics and questions to be published and eventually bundled up as EUvsVirus publication, report, ...
- Dashboard for specific unmatched project needs
- How to make the matchathon more visible to public?